TRI-BUILT® Metal Roofing
TRI-BUILT® Materials Group, LLC manufactures high quality standing seam roofing panels for residential and commercial applications. We offer our products in a wide variety of sizes and colors. We use the latest equipment available for superior bends and cuts so your job will look its best!
Features & Benefits
Main Points 1
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems are available in 3 standard edge profiles (see below) and 10 special order edge profiles.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems are available in 12 standard quick ship colors and 24 special order colors
• TRI-BUILT®Metals roof systems are available for custom color match. Extended lead times and minimum will apply.
• TRI-BUILT® Tri-Built Metals roof systems panels are available in 12” – 20” wide panels. Standard quick ship panel size is 16” wide.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems panels are available in 24g Steel, 26g Steel, .032 Aluminum and Copper (150SS only)
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof system quick ship items have a lead time of 5 days. Please inquire for additional information.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof system special order items have a lead time of 14 days. Please inquire for additional information.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems carry a UL Class A fire rating for roof coverings which are evaluated for the ability to resist spread of fire
into the attic, resist flame spreading and resist generating burning ambers.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems are TDI, Florida Building Code and Miami Dade approved (150SS only)
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems can be jobsite roll formed (500 sq.ft. min) or factory formed.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems offers on-site training for applicators.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems come with a 35 Year Material Only Warranty (Non-Prorated)
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems offers a 35 Year Gold Material & Labor Warranty (NonProrated) and transferrable from building owner
to building owner. No warranty fee or transfer fee. Offer is only for certified applicators.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems offers full take off service for customers who have an Eagleview, Architectural Plans or a Hand Sketch with complete dimensions for the project they are looking to quote.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems approve the following items to be used in conjunction with the metal roof system: TRI-BUILT® High Performance orTRI-BUILT® Synthetic Max Underlayment, TRI-BUILT® High Temp Underlayment or TRI-BUILT® Smooth High Temp Underlayment and TRI-BUILT® CuttingEdge Choice Terpolymer Sealant.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems require that all TRI-BUILT® Underlayments and Sealants are to be used when applying for the TRI-BUILT® Gold Standard Warranty.