TRI-BUILT® Metal Roof System
TRI-BUILT® Materials Group, LLC manufactures high quality standing seam roofing panels for residential and commercial applications. We offer our products in a wide variety of sizes and colors. We use the latest equipment available for superior bends and cuts so your job will look its best!
Metal roofing offers many advantages over other products because it is lightweight but very strong. Its strength allows a high wind uplift resistance and rain penetration, even with wind driven rains. It is low maintenance and if needed, easy to repair. Standing seam roofing panels are easy and fast to install and also offer a very pleasing aesthetic view. A qualified installer can create tight angles and complex curves that are not achievable with alternative roofing materials.
Features & Benefits
Main Points 1
• When installed with solid sheathing, a metal roof can reduce noise from rain, hail and other inclement weather as well, if not better, than any other roofing material.
• The weight of a metal roof is not an issue for any house structure. On average metal roofing is 50% lighter than an asphalt shingle roof and 75% lighter than concrete tile, fiber cement shakes and slate.
• Metal roofing is popular choice in areas with heavy snowfall. A metal roof sheds snow quickly, thereby protecting the integrity of the roof and eliminating ice damming at the eaves that can cause water to back up and eventually leak into your home.
• Metal roofs are safer than most roofing material in the event of a lightning strike. They are not combustible and are less likely to start a fire.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals metal roof systems carry a UL Class A fire rating for roof coverings which are evaluated for the ability to resist spread of fire into the attic, resist flame spreading and resist generating burning ambers.
• TRI-BUILT® Metals roof systems are available in 3 standard edge profiles and 10 special order edge profiles.