One-piece spun aluminum body and heavy duty cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring provide strength and durability. The drain flange has a depressed sump area to facilitate water drainage from the roof surface. The TRI-BUILT® Aluminum Hercules Retro Drain incorporates TRI-BUILT® U-Flow® Seal technology for a mechanical watertight connection to PVC or cast iron pipes to prevent water from backup damage
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Main Points 1
• One piece seamless body provides strength and durability without separation of the flange from the stem.
• Extra-large flange allows positive attachment of roof flashing membrane while the sump area facilitates drainage.
• Simple and easy to install from rooftop in 15 to 30 minutes.
• Cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring.
• 12-in. long drain stem accommodates most existing field conditions with longer lengths available.
• Sizes: 3”, 4”, 5” & 6”
• Also available in or with TPO & PVC coated flanges