CUTTINGEDGEII Series West 460 Sliding Patio Doors
The TRI-BUILT® CUTTINGEDGE II Series West 460 Sliding Patio Doors provide a reliable combination of performance and value. They provide you with all the features you’ve come to expect from TRI-BUILT® CUTTINGEDGE II — energy efficiency, durability and low maintenance. With their convenient slimline frame depth, you’ll not only add style, you’ll add a whole new level of comfort to any home.
PERFORMANCE AND VALUE. TOGETHER AT LAST.
• Integral pre-punched nailing fin for easy and accurate installation
• Maintenance-free multi-chamber New Generation PVC vinyl construction with fusion welded corners
for durability, weather-tight performance and beauty
• Smooth gliding rollers ensure effortless operation
• Energy-efficient warm edge insulating tempered glass for enhanced energy
• Reversible panels – even after installation
• 4 ¼” frame depth with heavy vinyl walls for strength and stability
• Low-point, high-pressure weep system pulls water out of the frame
• Standard on TRI-BUILT® CUTTINGEDGE II Series erformance Glass (PG) Low-E/argon
PGSC solar cooling Low-E/argon, InsulEdge+ spacer system, STC options, tints, obscure, laminated, single glaze. For high altitude applications, Low-E or Low-ESC (with capillary tubes substituted for argon gas)
Color-coordinated grilles-between-the-glass (GBG) in flat 5/8″ or sculptured 5/8″ styles
Handles: white or beige; head shoot bolt for added security; stainless steel rollers
1 3/16″ nail fin setback or no fin