CUTTINGEDGE II Plus Series East Sliding Windows
CUTTINGEDGE II Plus Series East Sliding Windows’ panoramic views meet ultimate convenience. Their undeniable beauty is matched only by their superior thermal performance, letting you enjoy your view ever so comfortably. Available sliding window configurations include two- and three-lite configurations. Three-lite configurations available in 1/4–1/2–1/4 lite and 1/3–1/3–1/3 equal lite.
- Plus Series sliding windows come standard with the vinyl mainframe filled with patented X-Core (pre-expanded high-density solid polyurethane insulation), the same type used in many refrigerator/freezer doors; for enhanced performance Plus Series Energy Upgrade options feature the mainframe and sash filled with patented X-Core
- Integral interlock with I-Force reinforces the meeting rails for unsurpassed strength, warmth and durability with Plus Series Energy Upgrade
- Full perimeter, high performance weatherstripping provides maximum energy efficiency
- 7 /8″ IGU glass systems offer energy-efficient InsulEdge standard and optional InsulEdge+ for improved performance
- Fully fusion-welded New Generation uiPVC vinyl sash and mainframe for extra strength and enduring beauty – featuring a sloped sill to keep windows dry while ensuring a weather-tight seal at sill