TRI-BUILT® Self Adhering High Temp Underlayment is a SBS modified bitumen high temperature roofing underlayment reinforced with a textured skid-resistant polyethylene film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered on sloped roof surfaces as secondary seal under metal, shingles, or tile.
• Meets ASTM D1970 standard
• Self-sealing when penetrated by mechanical fastness or roofing nails
• Fully adhered system prevents lateral moisture migration
• Premium skid-resistant textured blue film surface
• Split release backing for fast application
TRI-BUILT® Self Adhering HT Underlayment is used as a self-adhered membrane designed to be adhered directly to roof decks or certain insulation panels prior to the application of finished roof coverings including metal shingles, or tile. Its main function is to serve as a secondary waterproofing layer, in both residential and commercial building, protecting the building’s interior from damages caused by water infiltration as a result of ice dam formation and wind-driven rain.