TRI-BUILT® T-SA CAP
- Roof must have a positive slope with no ponding water.
- Caution: Apply materials only in fair dry weather when the interface temperature (air, roof deck, membrane) above 45ºF and rising.
- Proper ventilation is required.
- For best application, prime exterior wood decking with TRIBUILT® Quick Dry Asphalt Primer or ASTM D41 primer. All metal must be lightly primed with Tri-Built Quick Dry Asphalt Primer or ASTM D41 primer.
- Both the TRI-BUILT® T-SA Base Sheet and the TRI-BUILT T-SA Cap Sheet must be installed in the same day
TRI-BUILT® T-SA CAP and TRI-BUILT® T-SA BASE roof system is covered by TRI-BUILT® T-SA Roofing System 15-Year Limited Material Only Warranty when applied according to Self-Adhered Roofing System Application Instructions. When TRI-BUILT® T-SA CAP or TRI-BUILT® T-SA BASE is installed separately as roofing system components in a residential or commercial application, the TRI-BUILT® Low-Slope Roofing Products Limited Material Warranty applies.