When it comes to roof drainage, getting water off the roof is the name of the game. The TRI-BUILT® SpeedTite Roof Drain with built-in Vortex Breaker Technology is designed for improved flow performance that rivals many traditional new connection drains.* SpeedTite Drains are “drop-in-ready” for installation from the box, and feature a mechanical seal that exceeds the ANSI/SPRI RD1 standard for back-flow prevention.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• TRI-BUILT® SpeedTite Drains flow like traditional new connection roof drains. The flow performance helps to get water – and dead load weight – off of the roof faster.
• The Vortex Breaker disrupts the slow draining effect of a vortex providing a smoother more consistent flow rate, and helping to eliminate “chugging” that can cause damage to plumbing systems.
• TRI-BUILT® SpeedTite Drains can be installed in minutes without any special tools, helping to save time and labor.
• The patent pending mechanical seal provides a symmetrical watertight connection with the drain leader and can be made watertight in seconds.
• Also available with a TPO or PVC coated flange for direct hot-air welding to the roof cover.
• TRI-BUILT® SpeedTite Drains feature a one-piece seamless body with an extra-large 17 inch flange for positive attachment of the roof flashing
• The heavy cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring provides long-term drain durability and will not rust.