Heavy Duty TPO RetroDrain
The Heavy Duty TPO RetroDrain has a one-piece spun aluminum body and a TPO coated flange for hot air welding directly to TPO roof membranes. The drain flange has a depressed sump area for improved flow and to facilitate drainage. The TRI-BUILT® TPO Retro Drain is equipped with a heavy duty cast aluminum strainer dome for strength and durability, and incorporates U-Flow® Seal technology, providing a mechanical watertight connection to PVC or cast iron pipes. Available in 3-in., 4-in., 5-in. and 6-in. sizes.
Features & Benefits
• One-piece seamless body manufactured from 0.125-in., 11 gauge spun aluminum.
• Extra large 17½-in., TPO coated flange.
• Compatible with most TPO roofing membranes.
• 8-in. tall strainer dome is easy to remove for cleaning.
• 12-in. long drain stem designed to bypass the existing drain bowl right to the water leader.
• Incorporates U-Flow Seal technology for a secure, watertight connection.
• Simple and easy to install.