Designed as a retrofit drain option for installation into existing leader pipes with a smaller or larger I.D. than 3-inch through 6-inch Features an aluminum body with an extra large flange for positive attachment of the roof flashing membrane and two rubber O-rings to make a watertight seal. It’s available with a U-Flow cast aluminum strainer dome and aluminum clamping ring. The most common size is 2-inch.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Simple and easy to install from rooftop in 15 to 30 minutes.
• The 2-in. O-Ring RetroDrains have a one-piece, seamless body. This eliminates the possibility of leaks due to poor welds at the stem and flange connection.
• Extra large flange for positive attachment of the roof flashing membrane.
• Drain stem accommodates most existing field conditions or can be field cut to accommodate quick turn elbows.
• 2 rubber O-rings make a dependable watertight seal.
• Available with a U-Flow cast aluminum strainer dome and aluminum clamping ring designed to minimize damming and improve drainage.
• Saves time and money by allowing easy installation from the rooftop without disturbing occupants.
TRI-BUILT® OlyFlow RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications. Installed from the roof surface, TRI-BUILT® OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.